1875 starts distilling grappa in the mountain village of Campodolcino in the Italian Alps
Luigi Guglielmo Francoli
1951 takes over the company from his uncle, starting Distilleria Luigi Francoli and is joined by his four younger brothers in a few years time.
1977 is planted. These are the foundations for the birth of Torraccia del Piantavigna.
The first family’s vineyard
1983 showroom (today called CasaFrancoli) opens in Ghemme, right in front of the distillery.
The Francoli Center
2005 micro distillery in the Alps and producer of premium Saint Marcel hams, joins the Group.